Lirik Lagu Terbaru - Scooter Smiff - Head Of My Class

Scooter Smiff - Head Of My Class
[ar:Scooter Smiff]
[ti:Head Of My Class]
[al:Head of My Class (Single)]
[00:18.21]O, o
[00:18.81]
[00:21.64]Now let's get down on the floor
[00:23.14]
[00:23.67]I'm runnin' through all the girly's hair like a comb
[00:25.61]
[00:26.30]They always wanna roll wit a fella at the show.
[00:28.29]
[00:28.80]Snap a cameraphone , hold on let me pose....
[00:31.01]
[00:31.54]Cheese!
[00:31.94]
[00:32.24]That I'm gettin'
[00:33.11]
[00:33.71]Swagged out wit it.
[00:34.30]
[00:34.88]This top dog don't chase, no kiddin',
[00:36.91]
[00:37.84]Only bread. can't nobody stop me from pullin' up in a Maserati to my junior prom.
[00:42.57]
[00:42.88]O, o
[00:43.37]
[00:43.87]I'm the head of my class,
[00:44.80]
[00:45.50]O, o
[00:45.96]
[00:46.40]I know you heard what I said
[00:47.46]
[00:48.04]O, o
[00:48.62]
[00:49.09]I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[00:52.75]
[00:53.43]O, o
[00:53.88]
[00:54.38]And I don't need a hallpass,
[00:55.41]
[00:56.02]O, o
[00:56.58]
[00:57.06]I'm a hit the gas,
[00:57.99]
[00:58.62]O, o
[00:59.17]
[00:59.60]'Cause I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[01:03.19]
[01:03.72]Now Scooter Smiff went up the hill,
[01:05.96]
[01:06.45]He rolled back down wit an Interscope deal.
[01:08.62]
[01:09.11]Just got my check now I'm 'bout to hit the mall.
[01:11.29]
[01:11.80]Put my shades on let me show you how to ball.
[01:13.93]
[01:14.48]Catch me at the spot
[01:15.13]
[01:15.68]They all go nuts,
[01:16.48]
[01:17.10]They say I'm cocky
[01:17.73]
[01:18.38]I'm like "SO WHAT!"
[01:19.16]
[01:19.72]My chain all rocky
[01:20.73]
[01:21.10]It's iced on up
[01:21.81]
[01:22.30]Ya boy like Milwaukee I'm about them bucks.
[01:24.60]
[01:25.11]O, o
[01:25.53]
[01:25.99]I'm the head of my class,
[01:26.96]
[01:27.76]O, o
[01:28.19]
[01:28.58]I know you heard what I said
[01:29.61]
[01:30.35]O, o
[01:30.83]
[01:31.31]I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[01:34.91]
[01:35.59]O, o
[01:36.07]
[01:36.51]And I don't need a hallpass,
[01:37.55]
[01:38.20]O, o
[01:38.71]
[01:39.22]I'm a hit the gas,
[01:40.21]
[01:40.88]O, o
[01:41.41]
[01:41.79]'Cause I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[01:45.50]
[01:46.07]Yah boy nineteen drivin' somthin' european
[01:48.25]
[01:48.75]From head to toe I'm stacked
[01:49.52]
[01:50.01]I'm rockin' D&G's.
[01:50.80]
[01:51.33]Or even my Ebisu
[01:52.44]
[01:52.79]Anytime I breeze through
[01:53.67]
[01:54.06]Any hallway gettin' Scooter out the classroom.
[01:56.55]
[01:56.80]Teacher lookin' fine
[01:57.35]
[01:57.92]I think I might holla.
[01:58.75]
[01:59.28]Scooter getting straight A's when I hit her wit dem dollars.
[02:01.36]
[02:01.83]Jimmy Choo's or them Prada's
[02:02.68]
[02:03.17]They coming all sets
[02:04.03]
[02:04.34]I'm a be his teacher's pet when she see what's on my neck like......
[02:07.10]
[02:07.34]O,o
[02:07.98]
[02:08.34]I'm the head of my class
[02:09.27]
[02:09.90]O, o
[02:10.33]
[02:10.79]I'm the head of my class,
[02:11.87]
[02:12.62]O, o
[02:13.07]
[02:13.52]I know you heard what I said
[02:14.53]
[02:15.20]O, o
[02:15.70]
[02:16.14]I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[02:19.69]
[02:20.39]O, o
[02:20.88]
[02:21.31]And I dont need a hallpass,
[02:22.48]
[02:23.05]O, o
[02:23.59]
[02:23.99]I'm a hit the gas,
[02:25.02]
[02:25.77]O, o
[02:26.32]
[02:26.68]'Cause I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[02:30.18]
[02:30.93]Crusing down the street in my go-kart
[02:32.97]
[02:33.59]Pulled to the side,
[02:34.26]
[02:34.97]Stopped at the park.
[02:35.49]
[02:36.26]Hopped out the whip to get to scoot,
[02:38.07]
[02:38.66]On this fly little thing was lookin' cute.
[02:40.80]
[02:41.42]I shot my game at her and what do you know?
[02:43.52]
[02:43.98]My mom's a the phone I got to go.
[02:46.08]
[02:46.51]So I gave her the eye so she knew the buisness
[02:49.02]
[02:49.38]Before I rode off she slid me them digits.
[02:51.67]
[02:52.09]O, o
[02:52.56]
[02:53.05]I'm the head of my class,
[02:53.91]
[02:54.81]O, o
[02:55.22]
[02:55.67]I know you heard what I said
[02:56.67]
[02:57.42]O, o
[02:57.82]
[02:58.23]I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[03:01.93]
[03:02.66]O, o
[03:03.18]
[03:03.66]And I dont need a hallpass,
[03:04.57]
[03:05.28]O, o
[03:05.76]
[03:06.21]I'm a hit the gas,
[03:07.18]
[03:07.93]O, o
[03:08.39]
[03:08.70]'Cause I'm the head of my class, head of my class, head of my class.
[03:12.31]

Scooter Smiff - Head Of My Class Komentar