Lirik Lagu Terbaru - Sum 41 - Always

Sum 41 - Always
[ar:Sum 41]
[ti:Always]
[al:The Best Of Sum 41]
[by:Sushi™]
[00:00.77]Always, the whole way through
[00:06.52]I'll stay true
[00:10.83]
[00:12.78]Calling your name out
[00:14.92]If you could only hear me now
[00:17.60]Wish I had never said so loud
[00:20.25]The choice that would never be without
[00:22.76]
[00:22.85]I'll be with you always (Always)
[00:26.29]Know that all these words that never I could feel
[00:30.64]Something I never thought was real
[00:33.55]I'll be with you always (Always)
[00:36.92]Know that all these words are true
[00:39.73]
[01:00.76]Calling your name out
[01:02.60]If you could only hear me now
[01:05.22]Wish I had never said so loud
[01:07.83]The choice that would never be without
[01:10.46]
[01:10.48]I'll be with you always (Always)
[01:13.83]Know that all these words that never I could feel
[01:18.15]Something I never thought was real
[01:21.04]I'll be with you always (Always)
[01:24.49]Know that all these words are true
[01:27.20]
[02:26.43]If you stay then I won't go
[02:31.33]If you go, I'll always be there
[02:36.84]I don't care
[02:43.44]All I know
[02:47.55]If you stay then I won't go
[02:52.89]If you go, I'll always be there
[02:58.40]I'll be there, I don't care, I don't care
[03:03.95]Cause always, I know
[03:07.71]

Sum 41 - Always Komentar